Effective Date: 31th January, 2019
Thank you for playing our games!
1. What data we collect and the ways we collect personal data about you
2. Why do we collect and how we use your personal data
3. How do we protect your data
4. The choices you have about your personal data
5. How long we retain your personal data
6. Age limits
What data we collect and the ways we collect personal data about you
Data you provide us
1. Contact information
2. Player name and password
3. Profile information
4. Your messages to our Forums and Support and other data you choose to give us (for example, data to identify a lost account)
Data collected automatically
1. Data about your account and game progress
2. Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
3. Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
4. General location data and/or precise geolocation data (GPS, with your consent)
5. Data about your use of the Games, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Games
6. Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
Cookies and similar technologies
Data we collect from our partners
1. Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Games (such as Facebook or Google)
2. Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
3. Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
4. Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
5. Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better game experience
Why do we collect and how we use your data
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to:
1. Create accounts and allow you to play our Games
2. Verify and confirm payments
3. Provide and deliver products and Games you request
To provide a great Games to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to:
1. Update and develop player profiles
2. Develop and improve the Games and player experience
3. Manage our relationship with you
4. Provide social features as part of the Games and enable you to communicate with other players
5. Customize your game experience
6. Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
7. Send you related information, such as information about our company or our features, products or games, including but not limited to by sending you notifications (if you do not want to receive further notifications from us, you can always disable this option) or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary, unless the customer has disagreed that RedMachine uses its data.
How do we protect your data
RedMachine maintains appropriate safeguards that ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect and store about our account holders, including children under 13. Personal information collected by RedMachine is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible by authorized employees. In addition, our online store uses industry-standard encryption to prevent unauthorized electronic access to sensitive financial information such as your credit card number. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control (i.e., maintain data quality). Before we allow web users to access their personal information, for example, we verify their identity by requesting that they submit information such as their username and password. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties to whom we transfer personal information provide sufficient protection of such data.
In case of a data breach, for instance when the data is stolen, RedMachine will inform you about it without any delay.
The choices you have about your personal data
1. Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing. You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
2. Opt-out of targeted advertising. You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android). For personalized in-game offers opt-out, you can use the options provided in the game settings.
3. Access the personal data we hold about you. If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
4. Your other rights.You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. You may also contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
How long we retain your personal data
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the game experience. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through the game so we can reply to you more quickly.